Friday, November 17, 2006

Noir style, courtesy of Hayden-Harnett#48: Thanks Giving & Random Interesting Things.

First off, we want to take a moment to thank Hayden-Harnett, who earlier this week became the first advertisers on our blog. They're actually a really cool company run by two nice, young New Yorkers who design some pretty amazing handbags and accessories and we hope you'll take a moment to check out their stuff. Their current season features a very noir vibe that reminds us of some of our favorite movies.

Yesterday, while surfing some local media outlets for press contacts, I came across the following news story in the Duluth (MN) News Tribune: Lawyer argues sex with dead deer not crime. Whoa. This raised so many questions, I had to post it on our site. I'll leave the judgments to you, but suffice to say I'm glad I'm not that fella's lawyer.

My very rudimentary understanding of experimental physics wasn't enough to get me through this entire article with total comprehension, but I'm a sucker for the prospect of time travel anyway.

Rem Koolhaas is one of the few people that could live up to such a stylish and exotic name, but here he's done it yet again with his design for the Central Chinese Television building in Beijing.

And for the record, I'm rooting for Michigan but know Ohio State will pull off the win tomorrow.

xoxox
Danny

Labels: , ,

2 Feedback:

At 11/18/2006 08:54:00 AM, Blogger The latest development on my haircut. wrote...

Woah that was a lot of information covered in one quick blog! that chinese building is going to be HUGE! Do they really need that much space for a television building? Seems pretty outrageous! Anyways, looking forward to see the outcome! Take care!

PS. sex with a dear? really?

 
At 11/29/2006 04:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Holy canolies.

What is especially sad about this 20-year old bestiality enthusiast is that he is a 20-year old bestiality enthusiast.

Good grief.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home